Xposed Framework is a development that allows us to customize our Android device and take it to the next level by means of installing modules that allow us to modify our applications and even the functioning of the operating system, offering us an entirely new user experience. Its main drawback? That we need superuser permissions and, therefore, we have to root our mobile device.
VirtualXposed: Android customization to the max
Luckily enough, rovo89’s development isn’t the only one that allows us to do such things. The Chinese developer Weishu has created a similar system in which case we don’t need to root our phone, allowing us to install Xposed modules, unlock the bootloader and modify the system’s image without anything else. The functions are obviously slightly more limited than in Xposed Framework but this VirtualXposed is well worth trying out.
With this software, that bears the aspect of a simple launcher, we can create virtual or parallel spaces where we can run the APK of any app as if it were just a plug-in. Those modules or plug-ins will allow us to modify the OS and the applications we clone, letting us remove ads from applications, download videos from YouTube, gain greater control over our chat messages, spoof our GPS location, and many more functions.
Requirements and additional information:
- The installation of the app by means of the APK file requires the activation of the “Unknown sources” option within Settings>Applications.
Xposed Installer is an app that allows you to make small adjustments to your device’s operating system. They’re small enough that they’ll continue working after you restart your device, but important enough to help you get the most out of any Android device.
How to Install VirtualXposed On Non-Rooted Android Phone
Step 1: At First, Download the Latest VirtualXposed APK from the link given below. Download
Step 2: Tap on the VXP APK which you have downloaded right now. Allow Unknown Sources Option by going through the Settings >> Allow from this source.
Step 3: Again tap on APK File. Install it successfully.
Step 4: Open it and Allow the Permissions to run the VirtualXposed in Background to get the Virtual App Notifications.
Modules tested with VXP
- XPrivacyLua: A simple pivacy manager for android 6.0 above devices.
- Xinsta: Instagram Xposed Module to give some extra features
- YouTube AdAway: Remove ads from the official YouTube Android application.
- MinMinGuard: Remove ads on android apps.
- Micro X module: WeChat module, full-featured; but compatible with VXP.
- WeChat Wizard: WeChat module, project open source, excellent code.
- MDWechat: WeChat landscaping module, you can put WeChat into MD style.
- Application variables: Can be used to modify models, such as the king of glory high frame rate; QQ space to modify the small tail and so on.
- Volume Booster: NetEase cloud music module, very easy to use, low-key.
- WeChat Learn English: Automatically translate WeChat messages into English, which is very practical.
- Rushing assistant: answering module.
- Empathy grab bag: grab red package module, compatibility in general.
- Wechat jumper assistant: Wechat jumper game auxiliary module.
- Step modifier: Motion step modification module.
- Simulation location: Virtual positioning module, stable and easy to use in VirtualXposed.
- Fingerprint payment: A fingerprint payment module for a mobile phone that does not support fingerprint payment, but the system itself has a fingerprint.
- QQ streamlined module 2.0: QQ module can not only streamline QQ, but also prevent withdrawal and prevent flash photos. VXP does not support QX, and it is recommended to use this.
- WeChat Enhancement Plug-in: WeChat module, the most stable WeChat module in VXP; this is recommended if there is no special requirement.
- QQ fighting figure artifact: various expressions, fighting figure artifact.
- WeChat figure artifact: Figure artifact, micro credit.
- Da San purification: To advertise artifacts, it is recommended to use.
How to Install Xposed Modules in VirtualXposed
Step 1: Open VirtualXposed app from the apps drawer.
Step 2: Now, you are in the Android virtual launcher. You can see the Xposed Framework app when you swipe the screen up.
Step 3: Open Xposed Framework menu and navigate to the Download section.
Step 4: Download the module and Install it.
Step 5: Open menu and navigate to Modules section. Enable the Module which you have installed.
Step 6: Touch and hold the Home screen to open settings of the VirtualXposed or Simply tap Drawer Button. Head over to Reboot option and tap on reboot to activate the module.
It’s important to keep in mind that installing the Xposed framework may cause some problems. It’s not very common but if you’re not careful the app can disable your Android and force you to reformat it. So, follow the simple instructions that appear on the screen.
Once you’ve installed the Xposed framework and have restarted your device, check out all the different modules available. You’ll be able to see all the different names and descriptions of more than 100 different options on the app’s interface. Some of them are only aesthetic and allow you to change the color of your keyboard, while others let you disable the permissions given to apps you already have installed.
Xposed Installer is an interesting tool for Android users who want to take advantage of their device. In a way, Xposed Installer gives you the benefits of a customizable ROM without the messy downsides.